The Bachelor of Education(B.Ed.) Pogram
The Bachelor of Education programme, generally known as B.Ed., is a professional course that prepares teachers for upper primary or middle level (classes VI-VIII), secondary (classes IX-X) and senior secondary (classes XI-XII) levels.
- B.Ed. programme is of duration of two academic year.
- The annual intake of the institution for the B.Ed course is 200
- (a) Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for b admission to the programme.
(b) The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories shall be as per the rules of the concerned Government,
- Admission Procedure
- Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and/or in the entrance examination followed by the counseling by SCERT Raipur or any other selection process as per the policy of the State Government / the University.
- The institution shall charge only such fee as prescribed by the affiliating body / State Govt. concerned in accordance with provisions of National Council for Teacher Education (Guidelines for Regulations of tuition fees and other fees chargeable by unaided teacher education institutions) Regulations, 2002, as amended from time to time and shall not charge donations, capitation fee etc from the students.